Subscribe to our newsletterand stand a chance to WIN a Dream Rider of your choice.
1. This competition is promoted by Samsonite South Africa.
2. This competition shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of section 36 read with Regulation 11 of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008.
3. Competition Period: The competition runs from 29th November 2018 until 2nd December 2018 closing at 3pm.
4. How to enter:
1) Enter through the competition landing page on https://www.samsonite.co.za/mamamagic/ subscribe to our newsletter
5. Prize: 1 x Samsonite Dream Rider
6. The prize is valid for use by the winner under the following conditions:
a. The prize is not refundable nor transferable in any way or form;
b. The winner will have 3 months to provide us with the necessary details and to confirm they are aware of their winning, or the prize will be redrawn.
7. Who Can Enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person who is at least 18 years old and a legal resident of Republic of South Africa.
8. Exclusion: Directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to the Samsonite South Africa group and/or its subsidiaries including the Promoter, their promotional partners and printers, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of goods or services about this competition or any other person who directly or indirectly.
9. Entries that are unintelligible, incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted will be deemed invalid.
10. Entry Fee: There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
11. Winner: The winner will be chosen randomly by random draw on the 5th December 2018. Should the competition draw be postponed to another date for any reason whatsoever, the new draw date will be published on Facebook, Instagram and twitter within 4 (four) days after the original draw date. The random entries drawn will be independently audited by an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate to establish whether it meets the competition qualifying criteria and if so that entry will be the competition winner (the “winners”), subject to us being able to contact the winners. If the qualifying criteria are not met further random draws will take place until a randomly selected valid entry meets the eligible criteria. The Promoter will contact the winners via their e-mail address or social media or phone number provided. The winner will be notified telephonically by the Marketing Department of the Promoter within 48 (forty eight) hours of the random draw taking place. The Promoter will send notification to the winner. Thereafter we will post the winner’s name on our Twitter Page, Facebook page and Instagram. The winners will receive his or her prize after the processing and verification is completed. The winner may be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having his/her photograph taken, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
12. By participating in this competition, you agree to be bound by all the Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions set out above, without exception. The prize is exclusively for the benefit of the winners and is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
13. The winners will be required to complete a declaration acknowledging receipt of the prize and that he/she is not connected to the Promoter as in terms of clause 5 above.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this competition in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability. The Promoter and Samsonite South Africa cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants of this competition agree that the Promoter and/or Samsonite South Africa will, subject to prevailing law, have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the prize, or from participation in this competition. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition. If any provision or part of these Competition Rules is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Rules shall remain in force. Any violation of these Competition Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressing participant from the competition.